Thursday, August 20, 2009

On my run this morning I was talking to Sarayu about the Italy/Romania trip that I am taking in October. She said a few things one of which was that I am really proud of you that you are going as I know it is very difficult to leave your children, especially Ariana. You heard me and said Yes. She says the thing that frustrates her the most is that often humans just cannot hear for a variety of reasons even when they are trying. If only people could really hear what I have for them it would change their lives. I include myself in the human category. It may not be comfortable, it's often risky, it's not always safe but Sarayu is always good. I am often reminded that she has a love for me that is greater than my love for my own children. I love to give my children gifts. I love to see them grow and mature. I love to witness thier compassion. I love their bravery. I love their cheekiness (some of the time). If I, being human, feel this way than I admit I cannot even fathom the love God has for me. My prayer is that He will continue to reveal this to me as He reveals himself to me and that my understanding may grow and mature and then allow me to walk fully and deeply into the life that we are creating together.

Sarayu has spoken Healing, Healing, Healing to me. Sometimes I'm not quite sure of the context but it is usually revealed in a way I could hardly imagine. I hope that during my trip I will be able to use my gifts in new ways and bless people. Prayer, counseling, teaching and encouraging are some of them. Let the Orange fountain explode with blessings and flow forth throughout the land.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great that you are going, I think it is courageous. "Sarayu" though?